Providing a strong
What is ACP Sheets?
Reynobond ACP Sheets is a common abbreviation for Aluminium Composite Panel. It is made of ACM (aluminium composite material), which is made up of two finely coated aluminium sheets. It overcomes the shortcomings and disadvantages of the original material by being made up of two different materials: metals and non-metals (aluminium is a metal, and polyethylene plastic is a non-metal).
These Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP Sheet) are commonly use in a variety of environments, including outdoor occasions and outdoor ones, owing to their various advantages. In addition to being use as curtain wall panels and in the restoration of old buildings, cladding, partition, and house exterior walls are popular outdoor uses. Ceiling lighting, pollution reduction, purification, and advertising are examples of indoor times.
With years of experience in producing Quality ACP Sheets Aluminium Composite Panel, ReynoArch is the leading suppliers of best-in-class leading facade products and more. We aspire to offer outstanding support while also ensuring that our customers get the best value for their investment.
ReynoArch is aluminium composite panel made out of two aluminium skins, which are pre-coated and thermally bonded to each side of non-toxic polyethylene core.
- To ensure colour consistency, the total requirement for a project is advised to be placed in one order. It is also recommend to install the panels in the same direction as marked arrow on the protective peel-off-film to avoid possible reflection differences
- Custom colours are also available upon request for solid colours, metallic colours and special finishes such as mirror, brush finishes etc. subject to the respective minimum quality
- Colour may vary from batch to batch.
Uses of ACP Sheet
- Aluminum composite panels are often employe as exterior cladding or facades of buildings for signs canopies, shopfronts, bar and shopping malls, hotels, office buildings, commercial structures, etc.
- It can also be use in interior applications like wallcovering and false ceilings, cabinets, wardrobe, kitchen modular and table-top covers, and many more.
- It is also use in the aviation industry, where mechanical performance and weight savings are vital.
Advantage of ACP Sheets
- The most flexible material on the market is the aluminium composite panel. As the aluminium composite panel, it allows for designs that are difficult or impossible to achieve with other materials.
- It is a highly durable and durable material even though it is extremely light in weight.
- It’s incredibly flexible and straightforward to use.
- Easy installation and maintainance.
- It’s highly affordable compare to others.
- ACP Sheet has a greater variety of colors
- UV-resistant as well as chemically resistant.
- Also, ACP is environmentally friendly and recyclable. Panels are generally constructed from over 859% of recycle aluminum.
- It is fungal and termite resistant.
- It is stain and smudge resistant and weatherproof.
- Aluminum composite panels are available in more than 40 colors and can be custom-design to match your specific building requirements.
- Aluminum can be use to recreate the texture and color of natural wood and stone very effectively.
- Stability on the exterior is excellent within the range of temperatures ranging between -52 and +80
degree Celsius and small thermal expansion.
- The surface is smooth with a smooth finish.