What is HPL facade: The HPL ventilated Facade construction system consists of an HPL panel that’s mounted to a building backup wall victimization metal substructures, taking care to stay an air gap between the panel and therefore the wall to ensure constant ventilation of the facade.
The Advantage Of HPL Ventilated Facades Are:
- Insulation material retains dateless heat preservation properties. The heating price decreases consequently. HPL facade boards don’t allow precipitation to fall on the insulation material.
- Fire protection. The ventilated facade system comprises materials that are classified as hardly flammable or fire-resistant. This prevents heart fire within the case of a fireside.
- Reliable sound insulation. HPL Sheet boards have improved sound insulation, which creates double protection against exterior noise along with the insulation layer.
- Effective protection against cold bridges within the exterior wall. Frozen building finishing has no contact with the insulation layer and protects against the cold wind processing onto the building wall.
- Easy, quick, simple, clean, and cheap manner of installation.
- HPL facade finishing works are disbursed at any time of the year, even throughout the coldest amount.
- Ventilated facade systems don’t limit the freedom of ability of an architect to produce a building with an exceptional form or color range.
Double Skin Façade Sun Shading system: this system consists of 2 skins that are place in such a fashion that there’s decent flow within the intermediate cavity. The ventilation inside the cavity will either be natural or is support by the HVAC strategy use for the building. The advice and site conjointly build a bearing.
ReynoArch has some words of recommendation for customers using HPL:
- All HPL should be put in employing a rear ventilated façade system
- Clearance gap between panels area be maintain
- Only exterior grade laminate ought to be use for any space that is expose to the external environment (even if the area is under shade)
- Install the original max Exterior panels for a long and sustainable facade
- do not clean HPL with strong acid or alkaline answers. Avoid scouring substances
- Clean using light soap answer or plain/warm water solely
- don’t apply any protective covering on panels
- don’t use silicones to hide the gaps
- Store the panels by stacking horizontally on flat & stable supports at the location
- Use suggested tools for installation
- To behold on beneath traditional climatic conditions at the location.