What is ACP Sheet?
Aluminum Composite Panels, also known as ACP sheets, are cutting-edge materials used to construct front elevations (facades), interiors, signage, modular kitchens, etc. It’s available in various textures and colors like stone, wood, and 3D. It can also be folded, bent, and then shaped into shapes that aren’t possible with another material. Thus, the ACP sheet allows more design freedom and is a delight for designers. In further article let’s discuss about What is the thickness of ACP sheet?
Advantages of ACP sheet
1. The Durability of ACP Cladding sheets is tough, weather and stain-resistant. They function as a strong barrier, allowing users to benefit from sound isolation from the external environment. The panels maintain their shape and dimensions despite the change in weather, which makes them perfect for any season. Furthermore, ACP cladding sheets are impervious to weather conditions, which means you can enjoy the long-term durability and benefits for the future.
2. Maintenance-free and hassle-free: Aluminum Composite Panel allows easy and hassle-free maintenance, and it keeps the structure intact and is more comfortable than other materials. You have to clean the ACP sheet for cladding using an absorbent cloth to eliminate the dust and dirt.
3. It is safe to use because aluminum doesn’t burn, Aluminum Composite Panel offers the fireproof option. It is not a source of gasses and fumes that prove hazardous to homeowners or the surrounding.
4. Cost-effective: Aluminum Composite Panel is one of the cheapest products available on the market. With a low price and long durable quality, ACPs offer cost savings for the commercial enterprise. They have been proven to provide premium thermal comfort and additional savings in energy bills. They are also available in various sizes to meet the customer’s requirements.
5. Easy Installation: The installation of ACP sheet cladding is straightforward and straightforward. It’s the best option for cladding interior and exterior surfaces, new structures, or renovating old ones.
Suggest Read: How Many Types of ACP Sheets are there
Disadvantages of the ACP sheet
They are prone to dentition during floods or hurricanes.
The joints need to be correctly closed, and the proper water resistance should be maintained to ensure no water entry into the building, particularly during rainy days.
What is the Thickness of ACP Sheet?
ReynoArch ACP sheet is available in 6mm, 4mm, and 3mm, with the aluminum coil thickness ranging.
- 4mm thick Board
- 3mm-thick Board
- 6mm thick Board
Application of ACP Sheet
ACP is used primarily to create internal and external architectural cladding, partitions, false ceilings, signage, machine covers, and container construction. Applications for ACP are not restricted to building cladding for exteriors. However, it can be utilized for cladding like False ceilings and partitions.