What is a ACP sheet?
A aluminum composite panel is usually called ACP. It comprises aluminum composite materials (ACM) consisting of two aluminum sheets coated with a thin coating. It is compose of two distinct elements, non-metal, and metal because aluminum is metal while polyethylene plastic is a non-metal material. Also, it is superior in terms of the advantages and disadvantages of this new material, in further article we are going to discuss about how many types of ACP sheets are there. Further Let’s talk about the specifications of ACP Sheet.
A aluminum panel composite is an industrial material where thermoplastic polythene bases and the fire-retardant base layer are sandwiched between two aluminum sheets. Polythene isn’t a fireproof material, as it ignites and spreads the flame.
Advantages ACP Sheet
The materials are not as long-lasting as the aluminum composite panel and can be utilize in projects that are too complex or impossible to accomplish with other materials.
- It is a very strong, robust, sturdy, and solid substance, even though its weight is lightweight.
- It’s incredibly versatile and straightforward to use.
- It’s simple to use, and we can install it without difficulty.
- It is a highly affordable material for cladding compared to other alternatives available on the market, and
- It provides a greater variety of colors.
- It’s UV resistant and chemically resistant.
- ACP is ecologically sustainable, and recyclable panels are 85 percent recycle aluminium.
- It is resistant to termites and fungi.
- It’s also non-breakable, and it is temperature-tolerant and impervious to staining.
- Aluminum is an excellent material to replicate the appearance and color of wood and stone quite effectively.
- Excellent external stability in the same temperature range ranges from -52 to 800 degrees Celsius and with low thermal expansion.
- It has a polished appearance on the surface.
Disadvantages of ACP sheet
They are susceptible to scratches in hurricanes and storms. Certain ACP manufacturers also strengthen the panels by using special threads to stop any damage from occurring.
The joints need to be sealed with care, and waterproofing must be installed to ensure there isn’t any water entry into the structure during rains.
What are the Specifications of ACP sheet
Overall Thickness 3mm and 4mm
Coil Thickness 0.25 mm and 0.50 mm
Core Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE)
Colors 30+ solid and metallic colors
Warranty 12 years*
Application Commercial Establishment
Why Choose ACP Sheets?
- It’s lightweight.
- It’s extremely easy to work with.
- Simple to set up.
- It can be constructed relatively quickly.
- It’s durable and easy to control.
- It’s economical.
- It gives a greater range of colors and appearance.
ReynoArch ACP is mainly use to create internal and external architectural cladding, partitions, false ceilings and signage, machine covers, and container construction. The uses of ReynoArch ACP are not restrict to building cladding for exteriors. However, it is also use in cladding, such as False ceilings and partitions. For more information you can always contact Reynobond India at: +91 9810846953 or mail us at: email@example.com