WHAT IS AN ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL?
Aluminum Composite Panels can be described as a comfortable material made of two aluminum coils. Both coils are joined securely by a non-aluminum central making it light, durable, solid, and compact in characteristics. The ACP sheets come in various styles, shades, textures, and sizes to satisfy the requirements of the industry and its needs.
What are ACP Sheets Made of:
Here is the content that explains What are ACP sheets made of:
- Protective Film It is a layer to shield the sheet from the elements like scratches, dust, and water.
- PVDF is a transparent polymer matrix that serves as a medium for the color pigments in the paint.
- Aluminum Coil It is non-flammable, and it protects from the core of the plastic.
- Adhesive: The Film is designed to provide durable adhesion and durability.
- Mineral Core The mineral core is made of plastic, and it meets stringent requirements and improves the possibilities of concept and design.
- Final coating: This is to finish the touch-up.
FEATURES OF ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL
The most prominent features of the Aluminium Composite Panel are:
- Sound Absorbent
- Beautiful and durable
- Resilient to Dust, Corrosion, and Rust
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent flatness
ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL
Aluminium Composite Panel comes with numerous technical and practical advantages. Below are the many benefits of ACP sheets. ACP sheets.
- Simple to install and handle
- Durable and long-lasting, without the threat of corrosion due to environmental conditions
- High-quality materials that are economical and durable.
- Maintenance without hassle
- Recyclable saves energy and resources
Types OF FINISHES
ReynoArch India offers ACP sheets in a wide range of colors and finishes. Check out the top-selling series and the best-selling finishes.
- Solid & Metallic Finish
- Sparkle Finish
- Wooden Finish
- Marble Finish
- Metal Series
- Glass Series
APPLICATIONS OF ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL
Sheets of ACP, also known as Aluminium Composite Panels, is a modern material that can be used for a wide range of uses both indoors and exterior. A few examples include:
- Industry, Business, and Service – Banks, office and administrative structures malls, theater and petrol stations.
- Buildings for residential and infrastructure Airports, railway stations, metro stations, and housing.
- Academic structures – Colleges, schools, seminars, and research centers.
- Centers for sports and sports complexes
- Public Health Services and Cultural buildings such as hospitals, clinics and concert theaters, museums, and many more.
- Hotels and Restaurants
ACP WITH FIRE-RATED RATING
FR Grade ACP Sheets are the latest generation of exterior non-combustible Panels with more than 90 percent (Non-Combustible mineral fiber FR Core) Sandwiched in two layers of Aluminium skins.
ReynoArch FR Series Patented base formulation that contains an extremely high proportion of Magnesium Hydroxide and Aluminum Oxide and ATH provides superior protection against fire which makes it a very secure fire-proof cladding option for all buildings in the world.
ReynoArch the FR Series has been certified by the most recent, rigorous, and detailed test for a fire around the world, achieving an EN13501-1 classification for the product receiving the grade A2-S1, D0 within F ( 90% non-organic core content).<
ReynoArch India is the Best manufacturer for ACP as well as HPL in India. ReynoArch India produces their high-quality products under two different brands “ReynoArch,” our leading label that is used for EN Fire-Resistant ACP as well as HPL and Non-FR core ACP and HPL sheets. The other brand is “Facade,” our economic range of non-FR core ACP. ReynoArch India embraces your innovative design and provides you with the perfect way to walk the path of the world. For a discussion of your needs or to find out more about the process, contact us today!