FAB ( Features, Benefits & Advantages )
• High strength with Polymer modification for both Internal & External Installations.
• Water Resistant, non-sag & non slump formula for large format tiles in wall and floor systems.
• Good underwater shear bond allows this product to be used for wet areas like swimming pools, sauna, water bodies and washrooms
• Absorbs dynamic loads, good impact resistance – provides cushion effect to tiles.
• Long open time
• No shrinkage, High deformation and Good Structural adhesion
• Distributes tensile strength
• Transfers the forces
• Extended open time & Good resistance against crack propagation
• Light weight formula- 15% higher coverage than standard adhesive
• Sustains heat ageing
• For all types of ceramic tile, vitreous, semi-vitreous tile, glass mosaic tiles, precast terrazzo and natural stones installation over concrete and on a variety of substrates.
• Can be used for tile-on-tile applications and also as slurry bond adhesive in wet-on-wet applications
Approx. 50 to 55 sq.ft. per 20 Kg pack, using 6mm x 6mm square notched trowel for a bed of 3mm. Coverage will depend on the nature and flatness of the surface and the method of application. For good coverage, it is must that all surfaces are smooth, plumb, level and free fromdefects and undulations.