FAB ( Features, Benefits & Advantages )
• High Polymer based thin set adhesive for both Internal & External Floor & Wall.
• For installation of ceramic / clay / vitrified / basalt / glass mosaic and porcelain / all natural stone tiles with porosity less than or equal to 3 percent.
• Good underwater shear bond allows this product to be used for wet areas like swimming pools, sauna, water bodies and washrooms.
• Can also be used as slurry bond adhesive in wet-on-wet applications, tile on tile applications
• For installation of large dimensions not greater than 1000mm x 1000mmon wall substrates like plaster or
• To install tiles on to various substrates like Concrete: Concrete Masonry, VDF / Trimix Concrete, Cement Mortar Beds, Cement Plaster; Existing Vitrified Tile & Ceramic Tile; Brick Masonry; Cement Terrazzo; Existing Natural Stone, Cement Backer Board, Calcium Silicate Board, Gypsum Wallboard
Approx. 50 to 55 sq. ft. per 20 Kg pack, using 6mm x 6mm square notched trowel for a bed of 3mm. Coverage
will depend on the nature and flatness of the surface and the method of application. For good coverage, it is
must that all surfaces are smooth, plumb, level and free from defects and undulations.