FAB ( Features, Benefits & Advantages )
Polymer modified cement adhesive for both interior floor and wall applications, and for exterior floor
• For installation of vitrified/fully vitrified tiles, glass mosaic tiles and all stones.
• Suitable for installations where background and location is more demanding like wet areas, submerged
• Adhesive appropriate for tiles with porosity less than or equal to 3 percent.
• For installation of tile size more than 300mm x 300mm size.
• To install tiles on to various substrates like Concrete: Concrete Masonry, Cement Mortar Beds, Cement
Plaster; Existing Vitrified Tile & Ceramic Tile; Brick Masonry; Cement Terrazzo; Existing Natural Stone
• Can be fortified with latex admix for use on external Wall area.
Approx. 50 to 55 sq.ft. per 20 Kg pack, using 6mm x 6mm square notched trowel for a bed of 3mm. Coverage
will depend on the nature and flatness of the surface and the method of application. For good coverage, it is
must that all surfaces are smooth, plumb, level and free from defects and undulations.